Beginner Scuba Certification
Welcome to the world of SCUBA, where you will discover a universe, that many people will never experience.
SCUBA Certification classes allow you to dive all over the world.
To get this Open-Water Scuba Diver Certification, you’ll need to:
1. Learn the rules of the road through eLearning. The e-Learning is informative and interactive.
2. Develop practical skills in the pool. The Pool Sessions are Fun.
3. Complete four open water dives for certification. Once you have completed steps 1 & 2, it’s time to go diving! You will need to complete four open water certification dives.
We offer 3 Options for the dives
A. Lessons and Certification. Complete the dives locally on a weekend in a lake in Pa.
B. Lessons for Referral. Complete the dives on your personal vacation at your preferred destination by obtaining a Student Referral Form.
C. Destination certification, join us on one of our dive trips to Puerto Rico.
Learn more about what we do
The Full Scuba Certification Program.
EZ as A B C
Basic Practice at the Pool (3/4 sessions)
Certification Dives (4) Three Simple Steps
Step 1: Start your eLearning course and master all the important academic information online. All eLearning courses work on mobile and tablet devices too.
Step 2: The next step will be to complete your in-water skills-development training in our swimming pool under the supervision of an Instructor.
Step 3: Lastly, you will complete the required open-water certification dives locally with us.
Fixed Pricing Get More for Less
Compare what others Charge for Less!
- Required pool sessions and Open-water dives with us(4)
In the Pool, Use of all listed equipment:
- Mask - Snorkel - Fins
- SCUBA Regulator and Instruments
- BCD (Buoyancy Compensating Device)
- Tanks and Weight belts
In addition for Open-water Dives with us:
- Use of the above plus:
- Wetsuits - Hood - Gloves - Booties
- No Additional Cost
More About Our Beginner Lessons
Entry Level SCUBA Diving Certification
Our Open Water SCUBA Certification classes for beginners allow you to dive all over the world.
To get this open-water scuba diver certification, you’ll need to:
- Learn the rules of the road through eLearning.
- Develop practical skills in the pool.
- Complete four open water dives for certification.
eLearning is fun and interactive.