To Book Your Next Boat Dive
Call Toll FREE 1 877 SCUBA USA
E-mail us at
of 1 877 SCUBA USA for NJ Boat Diving
1. Payment in full is require to register for all dives. No reservations
will be held without full payment.
2. Dives canceled due to weather or sea conditions are to be rescheduled
by divers through the Dive Center. There will be no cash refund for
trips canceled by the Dive Center or Captain, only store credit towards
future dives. Destinations may be changed due to weather conditions
or if the sight is determined to be unsafe.
3. A 14-day cancellation is required for transfer of credit. Late cancellations
and ?No Shows? loose dive fees unless the spot is filled.
4. No refunds for seasickness, illness, equipment failure, or unused
rental equipment. Please take proper precautions.
5. All divers must have complete equipment for the dive planned. Including,
but not limited to, thermal protection, tanks, regulator with octopus,
pressure gauge, depth gauge, timing device, BCD, knife. All scheduled
dives with a depth of 60 ft or more require the use of a ?Pony Bottle?
or similar independent redundant device.